Monday, June 20, 2011

Assignments - June 20 - July 30, 2011

Assignments over the next 5 weeks:

1. do your research and post on your BLOG a minimum of 3 times each week for at least 15 by our next weekend
2. read and comment on your team-mates BLOG weekly and also read and comment on every other class member's BLOG during the 5 weeks
3. read and review our class BLOG - I will be making a couple of entries every week so check it weekly - http://inforesearching.blogspot.com/
4. review info on Creative Commons, (posted on class BLOG)
5. review PresentationZen material: book, video, info posted on http://www.inforesearching.com on class web page
6. gather at least 25-30 images that are related to your topic for your BLOG and preparing for your presentation

I will also be reviewing and commenting on your BLOGs. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know.

10 comments:

Margo Johnson said...

I have been working on my homework and learning the ins and outs of techology.
Margo

Margo Johnson said...

Good Afternoon: I left a message and hopefully submitted it as well.

I am practicing on images, comments, posting articles on my blog as well as reviewing on line book, browsing the actual book, looking at powerpoint.

TY Margo

Margo Johnson said...

I am signing off, attending yet another class this weekend.

Have a good weekend.

Margo

Catherine said...

great work Margo!

Margo Johnson said...

I am finally getting the hang of things. It is quite fun when you have the time and patience.

Margo Johnson said...

On our powerpoint presentation did you want us to include any information or content on the topic or just include the 25-30 images? I need a little bit of guidance on this. I'm a little bit confused as to what you're looking for in this assignment.

Weisheit Haus Technologie said...

It appears that my Safari needs to be updated, therefore my posts will not look as polished (using html mode on ipad) until that happens.

suzettecls said...

Even though my internet was down and i got a major virus on my lap top. I've been reading Presentation Zen, which has some very good information. I will continue to borrow other people's computer to get caught up.

Tori said...

For someone who is so anti-social media, I am now finding social media fun (not for me, personally, but still fun)... Now that I have a better understanding of social media, I can have a better blog. Thanks for meeting with me Professor Seo and look for my updates on my blog coming soon! :-)

Tori said...

Oops, didn't look at the year!!! :-) Posted in wrong topic... Sorry!